Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Meal Planner-Self

I have always wanted to dig deeper into my "planner-self" and plan my meals ahead. Preparing and cooking them for easy re-heat will help on my dinner bill. Since I need to nurture this inner planner, I have decided I am going to plan my meals further ahead. The meals I am going to prepare are:

Chicken Enchiladas (boy it has been a very long time since I have made these)

Moussaka (takes a long time to prepare so relish every bite)

Drip Beef (because it is always good to have on hand for sandwiches, stroganoff, or served over egg noodles)

Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (been a very long time)

Zucchini Pie (but this you need to eat fresh not precooked)

Picnic Potatoes (oh it's been so long I sure miss these)

Rosemary Pork Tenderloin

Sauteed Chicken Tenders in White Wine Mushroom Sauce with Rice Pilaf

I could go on but these are a few of my favorite things!

Now let's see if time permits,
Chel


No comments:

Post a Comment